Velvety Smooth & Rich Garlic Noodles
Updated: Jun 6, 2021
4 cloves garlic
3 spring onion
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
pinch of sugar
noodles or pasta
1. Bring a large pot to the boil for the pasta.
2. Toast a small handful of sesame seeds, keep the pan moving, so the seeds do not
3. Meanwhile, mince the garlic with a garlic mincer or chop very finely.
4. Thinly slice the spring onion and set aside for garnish.
5. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar into a bowl and stir.
6. Finely grate some parmesan.
7. Add the noodles/pasta and cook as per packet instructions.
8. Around 3-4 mins before the noodles have cooked, bring a pan on low heat, melt
the butter, and keep the heat low to medium. Add the garlic and stir continuously
for 1-2 mins. Add the sauce and cook for 30 secs, combining with the butter & garlic.
Turn off heat.
9. Drain the noodles (keep some of the pasta water), and stir the noodles into the
sauce coating evenly. Add parmesan and a few tablespoons of water to get a creamy
Serve into a bowl or plate and garnish with your sesame seeds & spring onions.
This dish is so simple and served as a main meal or perhaps as a side dish. Try with
different types of noodles and pasta. Enjoy.