Salmon, Lemon & Capers Linguine
Salmon, lemon and capers linguine
Ingredients for 2
2 salmon fillets(400g)
salt and black pepper
180~220 g linguine or spaghetti
2 Tbsp extra virgin oil
Zest of 1 lemon
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp garlic minced
2 tsp capers
Parmesan cheese and dill to serve. Drizzle with extra virgin oil.
1. Season salmon with salt & pepper. Bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes.
2. While salmon is baking, boil a large pot of water. Cook as per packet instructions, making sure the pasta is cooked at around the same time the salmon is ready
3. When pasta is cooked, keeping around 50ml pasta cooking water in a small bowl, then drain the pasta and put the pasta back to the pan.
4. Toss with extra virgin oil, garlic, capers, lemon zest, lemon juice, cooing water.
5. Flake the salmon in the bite size pieces with folk and gently toss.
6. On to the plate. Parmesan cheese and dill to serve. Drizzle with extra olive oil.
This is a very simple and easy dish to make. Lemon and capers make this very refreshing. You can use fresh salmon or smoked salmon. Adjust the seasoning as your liking.
Enjoy with nice white wine!
Written by Kumiko