Salmon, Lemon & Capers Linguine
Updated: Jun 6, 2021
Salmon, lemon and capers linguine
Ingredients for 2
2 salmon fillets (400g)
salt and black pepper
2 tbsp extra virgin oil
zest of 1 lemon
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp garlic minced
2 tsp capers
parmesan cheese and dill to serve &
drizzle over the top with extra virgin oil.
1. Season salmon with salt & pepper. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
2. While salmon is baking, boil a large pot of water. Cook as per packet
instructions, making sure the pasta is cooked at around the same time the
salmon is ready.
3. When pasta has cooked, keep around 50ml of pasta cooking water in a small
bowl, then drain the pasta and put the pasta back to the pan.
4. Toss with extra virgin oil, garlic, capers, lemon zest, lemon juice, cooking water.
5. Flake the salmon in the bite-size pieces with folk and gently toss.
6. Serve onto a plate and grate some parmesan cheese and dill to serve. Drizzle with
extra olive oil.
This is a straightforward and easy dish to make. Lemon and capers make this very
refreshing. You can use fresh salmon or
Written by Kumiko