Pannacotta with fresh berries
Updated: Jun 6, 2021
Ingredients- for 8
1 split vanilla beans
4.5 gelatine leaves
fresh berries to serve
1. Soak the gelatine leaves with cold tap water.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk, cream, vanilla beans, honey, and sugar until hot,
but do not allow it to boil.
3. The gelatine should now be soft, so squeeze the water from it and stir
into the saucepan until it dissolves.
4. Strain the creamy liquid through a fine sieve and pour into greased moulds.
You can grease the moulds with oil or butter.
5. Allow to cool for 20 mins before placing the moulds into the fridge,
allowing it so set for at least 5 hours.
6. Once set, turn onto a serving plate and serve with fresh berries.
I found it is best to use gelatine leaves. It is silkier.
You can also make this the day before. You can also serve with your favourite
fruits or nuts, so on.
Enjoy this rich, creamy, delicious honey panna cotta with family and friends!
Written by Kumiko