Best Pork with Mustard & Cream
Updated: Jun 6
Pork with french mustard, cream and cheese sauce
8 pieces pork loin
2 tbsp of butter and 2 tbsp of oil for frying
salt & black pepper
8 slices of tasty cheese
3-4 tbsp of french whole grain mustard
Preheat the oven temperature to 180°c.
1. Mix cream and mustard in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Season the pork with salt and black pepper.
3. Bring a frypan to high heat, add oil and butter, and fry pork in batches on high
heat for a minute or until nicely coloured, lower the heat and cook for a couple
more minutes. Turn pork once and cook for a further couple of mins and then
remove from heat. Repeat the step for the remaining pork.
4. Rub butter inside a shallow casserole dish. Place all the pork nicely and pour
over the juice from the frypan.
5. Place cheese slices on top of each pork.
6. Pour cream and mustard mixture on top.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until nicely coloured on top.
Serve with rice and vegetables such as broccolini, green beans. Enjoy this one!
I use my favourite mustard “Moutarde De Meaux Pommery”
We often make more than enough sauce to mop up the delicious sauce with rice.